Third Preference (EB-3): Professionals, Skilled Workers, and Other Workers
Professionals holding bachelor’s degrees, “skilled workers,” and “other workers” in short supply qualify under this category for a green card through employment.
Professionals holding Bachelor’s (Baccalaureate) Degrees
- College/University degree that usually takes four years to earn
- Experience under this subcategory cannot be used to substitute for a college/university degree or make up for missing years
- The foreign national must have at least two years of training or experience in the field of the position
- The job requires the training or experience mentioned above.
- Workers that do not fit into the other two categories
Applicants under EB-3 category will need a job offer and labor certification.